- Instructions for assigning Bachelor Thesis in academic year 2022/2023
- The final thesis should bring new and original knowledge and perspectives based on one's own creativity.
- The thesis is partially submitted into a Final Thesis Portal (PZP), where your supervisor can see the progress you have made and you can therefore earn your credits for Bachelor Thesis Seminar.
- The submission of the thesis itself is done through the Library portal (ETD). There are specific requirements for the format and presentation of the thesis. You can find more details in the library portal (ETD).
- You can access both portals by using your Login/Password for MAIS.
- The Final Thesis template
- Instructions of the University Library for successful registration of the thesis and its submition for printing
- Bachelor Thesis in the period from June 5, 2024 to June 79, 2024 (3 working days). You can submit the Bachelor Thesis earlier, but a thesis with a later date of submission on the license agreement will not be accepted for the regular date of the final exams.
- The date of submission of the bachelor thesis to University library TUKE is no later than June 7, 2024 at 1pm.
- For more information please check here: Instructions for registration in University library TUKE.
The Final State Exams
- There are two conditions that need to be kept to be able to attend the Bachelor State exam:
- Successful finalized all the subjects including the Bachelor Thesis Seminars,
- Total number of minimum credits is 180.
- The Bachelor State exam consists of two parts:
- Bachelor Thesis defense.
- Questions for the Bachelor State Examinations FBI updated on 19.02.2024
- Questions for the Bachelor State Examinations EaMVS updated on 19.02.2024
- Draft presentation of the final thesis - required! version Light, verzia Dark updated on 14.2.2022
- Students' schedule for the Bachelor State Examination updated on 08.08.2023
- Submission of presentations updated on 08.08.2023
- Instructions for the Bachelor’s state examination
For more information please contact your thesis supervisor.