This unique online conference will bring together experts and practitioners from the across the globe to stimulate ideas, discussion and sustainable actions around the future of learning, strategies for a blended learning world, skills development and the talent of tomorrow.
What to expect
- Live expert panels discussing rethinking strategies for a blended world, talent for tomorrow, preparing for a net zero transition and the future of skills development to deliver employability.
- Live sessions including round tables on Ed Tech and international mobility.
- OnDemand lightening sessions on accreditation, student engagement in an online environment, internships and jobs in an online world, ACCA Career Navigator and embedding ACCA into programmes.
- Networking groups to stimulate discussion around the net zero transition, employability and internships and course co-creation with ACCA.
- The entire conference will be recorded online, so you can access these resources wherever you are, and whenever you need to.
Dátum online konferencie: 31.máj, 8:00 - 17:00 BST