Final Thesis and State examinations
- Firstly, The Final Thesis should be partially submitted into a Final Thesis Portal (PZP). Your Final Thesis Supervisor can see the progress you have made in your Final Thesis and you can gain your credits for Bachelor's Seminar or Diploma Seminar.
- The next step is a submission of The Final Thesis via Library portal (ETD). The University has specific requirements for the format and presentation of the thesis. This you can find after your login into the Library portal (ETD). Also, there will be an electronic check to determine whether there is or isn't a case of plagiarism.
- You can access both portals by using your Login/Password for MAIS.
- The Final Thesis template
- Instructions for the Master’s state examination
Bachelor’s Thesis submission deadline is June 5th, 2020.
Master’s Thesis submission deadline is May 7th, 2020.
Every student who has fulfilled his/her study obligations and submits his/her final work on time will be automatically enrolled for the final state examinations within the due date.
Final state exams
Due to a current situation, final exams will take place online.
Master's Degree: May 25th - May 29th, 2020
Bachelor's Degree: June 22nd - June 26th, 2020
The substitute dates for Final Thesis & State Exams
- If you wish to apply for a substitute date of the final state examination in August, you need to do it in writing not later than on May 7th, 2020. The same applies in case you wish to take The Final State exams in August.
- The Final Thesis (both Bachelor&Master) submission: August 7th, 2020
- The Final State Exams (both Bachelor&Master): Aug 25th - August 26th, 2020
- Students will receive an invitation for a certain time to come to the University building where exams will be held.
- There will be one more person in the room to make sure that exams are transparent. All other participants will be connected from home.
- In order to receive a Bachelor's or Master's Degree, you need to accomplish all the subjects including the Bachelor or Diploma Seminars depending on a Degree level you are currently enrolled.
- Another condition is to have all credits that are required for the Bachelor's Degree - minimum is 180, for Master's Degree - minimum is 120.
For more information please contact your Final Thesis' supervisor.