Admission Procedure (Ing.)
- Application deadline: July 01, 2022
Applicants who meet the following conditions will be admitted to study second (Master) degree programs at EkF TUKE:
- have successfully completed a bachelor's degree in the following fields of study:
- for the study program Finance, Banking and Investment, these are the study departments of groups 8 Economics and Management, 18 Informatics and 22 Mathematics,
- for the study program Economics and Management of Public Administration, these are the study departments of subgroups 8 Economics and Management, 18 Informatics, 22 Mathematics, 26 Political Science, 30 Lawand and 31 Spatial Planning.
- within the set deadline by 1 July 2021, they submitted an application electronically (via the IS MAIS Electronic Application Interface) or on the prescribed form https://www.minedu.sk/data/files/6734_prihlaska_mgr_2016.rtf and provide the required attachments (listed in the application on pages 2 and 3).
Fee for the admission procedure and submission of the application:
50 EUR - e-application (via IS MAIS Electronic application interface)
60 EUR - paper application
Method of payment of the fee:
Payment is only possible by transfer payment to the account.
Account number to pay the fee: SK29 8180 0000 0070 0015 1417
Variable symbol: 2022
Constant symbol: 0308