Final Thesis and State examinations
The Final Thesis (both Bachelor & Master) submission deadline is to be added
The Final State Exams (both Bachelor&Master): is to be added
Due to a current situation, final exams will take place ONLINE.
The Final Thesis
- The Final Thesis should be partially submitted into a Final Thesis Portal (PZP). Your Final Thesis Supervisor can see the progress you have made in your Final Thesis and you can gain your credits for Bachelor's Seminar or Diploma Seminar.
- The next step is a submission of The Final Thesis via Library portal (ETD). The University has specific requirements for the format and presentation of the thesis. This you can find after your login into the Library portal (ETD). Also, there will be an electronic check to determine whether there is or isn't a case of plagiarism.
- You can access both portals by using your Login/Password for MAIS.
- The Final Thesis template
- Instructions for the Final State Examination:
- Instructions of the University Library for successful registration of the thesis and its submition for
The Final State Exams
- Students will receive an invitation for a certain time to come to the University building where exams will be held.
- There will be one more person in the room to make sure that exams are transparent. All other participants will be connected from home.
- In order to receive a Bachelor's or Master's Degree, you need to accomplish all the subjects including the Bachelor or Diploma Seminars depending on a Degree level you are currently enrolled.
- Another condition is to have all credits that are required for the Bachelor's Degree - minimum is 180, for Master's Degree - minimum is 120.
For more information please contact your Final Thesis' supervisor.